This Culturally Sensitive Communication training module covers the following topics:
- Communication variations across cultures
- Skills and strategies for working with interpreters, both onsite and offsite
- Why and when professional interpreters are needed
- Culturally sensitive consultation or interview models
- Resources available for service providers (further online PD and resources
Who should attend?
This is a core module for anyone working with people from a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) background.
Upcoming workshop dates:
Thursday 14th of September, 2pm – 4pm at the Migrant Resource Centre, 1A Anfield St Glenorchy
Half day training (up to 4 hours on the same day) is $120 (full fee) or $100 (concession)
Full day training (up to 8 hours on the same day) is $220 (full fee) or $180 (concession)Register