The MYAN – National Youth Settlement Framework training module covers the following topics:
- Overview of the National Youth Settlement Framework
- Overview of Youth Migration in Australia and Tasmania
- How practitioners and policy-makers can incorporate the Framework into their work
- Using the Framework Assessment Tools
- Factors contributing to good settlement outcomes for young people
- Good practice in facilitating active citizenship
Who should attend?
This is a module for anyone working with young people from a migrant and refugee background.
Upcoming workshop dates:
Thursday 9th of November, 9am – 5pm at the Migrant Resource Centre, 1A Anfield St Glenorchy
Half day training (up to 4 hours on the same day) is $120 (full fee) or $100 (concession)
Full day training (up to 8 hours on the same day) is $220 (full fee) or $180 (concession)Register